Chesson is now 2 months old. This week he received his first set of shots, and he was a champ. He is a chunk of a boy, weighing in at 14 lbs and 24.5 inches long. Corbin is hoping that he will continue to stay in the 90th percentile for height and weight and become a pro athlete of some sort. Although, genetics would indicate that he will be an average size as he gets older.
Tomorrow we are planning to take Chesson to his first football game. I am a bit concerned about where I will change his diaper. So, I might chicken out and stay home with him. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
I am so excited!!!!!! Yeah! He is so cute and I am so excited to be able to see more pictures of him. I will help you and Jessica is really good too. You can choose where you want the picture (left right center) and how big. It gets easier for sure. Thank you for starting this. I am grateful :)
I love that you have a blog and we'll be able to keep up with you guys after we leave!
Awesome start to your new found life in blogging. You are a blogger-hahahaha. It was great to see you guys this weekend!
yeaaaaaa. this is terribly exciting!
YAY! Welcome to the blog community.
What a cutie pie you have! Are you sure you just had a baby? I saw pictures on facebook and you are tiny! When JP and I have kids you will have to share your secret.
he is adorable...and chunk-y babies are sweet! WDP is also sporting the 15plus lbs - isn't Sunday's baby only like 16lbs??? Watch out ladies William and Chesson are taking over :-)
Post a Comment