Chesson has just started using his
exersaucer. I think he's still a little overwhelmed by all that is on it:o) He can stay in it about 15 minutes at a time. Just recently, he has discovered that he likes to "stand." So, this is perfect for him. He never really enjoyed his
Bumbo - possibly because his chunky little legs get stuck in it:o) As his mama, I'm thrilled that he has something else to do. I mean, he can lay on his back, roll to his stomach, or sit in his bouncy seat....but, this has opened up a whole new world!
7 comments:
That is so awesome he is in his exersaucer! We put Grace Elizabeth in it a couple days ago to see, and it swallowed her! We are excited for her to be at that stage.
that is so funny about the bumbo, Annie's Will did not like it either for the same reason. He would get stuck in it!!
oh what a big boy1!! I wonder if that means Wyatt wont like his either!!
Hey Byerly! Wow, you are right about there being a lot going on with the exersaucer! I can't believe all that stuff. Chesson looks so cute in it. Isn't it nice to have one more place to move him to when he gets bored? He is a beautiful as ever! I hope to see you guys at church this weekend!
how fun!!!! Baby William is into the excersaucer too... I can't post pics though because some friends are buying him an excersaucer for Christams so we don't want them to know we already have one :-) long story. It's fun to see them "stand" Do you have a Johnny jump up? WDP loves that too :-)
JT you crack me up!!!
JT - that's hysterical about baby Williams exersaucer! We have a Johnny Jump up, but haven't tried Chesson in it yet. Maybe I'll get Corbin to put it together tonight. Good idea!
Post a Comment