Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something new every day!

During the last week Chesson has decided that sitting is not so fun anymore. I was stunned to find him standing in his crib earlier this week (don't worry, we lowered his crib so he can't dive out of it). He is crawling more often..mostly to get to a table or to his exersaucer, so he can pull himself up to a standing position. On top of all that, he also started eating a little table food (if you count puffs as baby food). Oh, and did I mention he's teething. Whew!! What a week! I can barely keep up with all these changes. :o)

7 comments:

CelebrateTheNest said...

I love his crawl- that is awesome! You guys give me so much to look forward to!

Sarah said...

YES!!!!! We knew he could do it:)

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh that crawl is the cutest! He is so determined!!!

nicolefiehler said...

He is so cute crawling! It is crazy how fast things change!

Unknown said...

he has changed so much, wow. he has the cutest little crawl and i love the way he chews his food, he looks so concentrated on it and he really chews which is just awesome.

The Mroz Family said...

I can't wait to see him on Saturday :) He is adorable with his rosy cheeks. So fabulous :) Can't wait to catch up!

JTP said...

isn't it funny how fast they change from sitting to pull up and crawling??? I still can't believe the changes from 6 mo to 7mo. WDP can't stand the puffs- probably because he choked on them the first time :-) oops... He looks adorable as usual :-)