That's right - Corbin and I went on vacation. While we were in Hilton Head, Chesson had his own vacation at "River Camp" (read: staying with Corbin's parents in FL). Chesson is a pretty laid back little guy, and I knew he would be in good hands with his Gigi and G'daddy (along with assistance from Uncle Lawton and Aunt Sarah). Ahhh - vacation - it was wonderful!!

Check it out - I'm wearing a dress, and we're not going to a wedding. I was so pleased to eat supper and not be covered in drool. (It's really the small things that make the difference, isn't it?)
We headed from there to my favorite place on earth - my parents beach house. It's a magical little cottage, and whenever I walk into it...I feel calm and relaxed and generally unconcerned with life outside of Atlantic Beach. Chesson loved every minute of it...thank goodness!

Granna searched high and low to find Chesson the perfect dump truck / beach push toy....and boy did she succeed. Thanks Granna!!
----
Check out Mr. Fearless "driving" his dump truck into the ocean. Crazy kid.
3 comments:
You look so pretty in your dress!!!
Awh... he looks like he is having a blast!! And yes, the small things in life are the fruits of it all... dresses are not something that get seen often for the next few years but it is allll worth it!
but i know that you wore that dress to a wedding not too long ago, double dipping huh, totally kidding.
you look so pretty in it.
i loved having you guys hear, i miss chesson, can we see you again soon. i think we need to go ahead and plan the trip over here for you guys.
Post a Comment