We had a jam-packed Labor Day Weekend. I can't believe how much fun we had in just 3 days!

Chesson and I started our vacation early with our playgroup. We all went to Pullen Park, and rode the carousel for the first time!!

Then, we all rode the train. What fun!!

On Friday evening we headed to Atlantic Beach, and early Sat. morning Corbin and I rode in
this to the ASU / ECU game in Greenville. Um, pretty much awesome!! Thanks Uncle Jeff!!

I think it was about a thousand degrees in the stadium, but we had fun anyway!!

While we were at the game Chesson spent the day with his Papa and Granna. It has been about 4 months since Chesson has let anyone give him a bottle (he's a squirmer...a man on the move...so all bottles are given in his high chair). Evidently, his Papa has the magic touch. So sweet!!

On Sunday morning we came back to Raleigh to spend the next 24 hours with some of our dear friends who live in NYC. They have a 3 month old little boy. John and Chesson had such fun getting to know each other.
2 comments:
so glad you had fun this weekend.
dan is so glad that college football season is back, he was in heaven on sunday watching ole miss play.
i can't believe how much will and chesson look alike, that first picture looks just like will. crazy.
i think they have the same hair too.
so fun....i love chesson's hair....
Post a Comment