Thursday, October 22, 2009

UNC Football

Tonight is the UNC / FSU football game. Corbin's family is coming from FL to cheer on their Seminoles. We are a family divided for this game, and Chesson would like to take a moment to declare his allegiance to the Tarheels. Go Heels!

5 comments:

JTP said...

Ahhhhhhh! He is cuter by the blog post!!! Look at his hair!!! I wish he and WDP were little buddies...He looks so big :-) Go Heels!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

did he just get cuter or what. i did not think it was possible!

nicolefiehler said...

First of all, he's huge! Second of all, this is the first time I've really thought he looked like you Byerly, instead of looking exactly like Corbin! SO CUTE!

two Excited nests said...

Oh boy. When do I get another chance to take pictures of the cutest Tarheel in NC?

Jennifer said...

Oh Byerly he is so beautiful!! I hear your aren't feeling too well these days. Hope you are feeling better soon!!