Thursday, December 3, 2009

A note from Chesson

Dear Friends,
I am so sorry that Mama hasn't had time to post in quite a while. I've become very curious (Mom says I'm into everything), also a couple of molars just came in...ouch! So, I've been keeping her pretty busy. Here are a few pics of what I've been up to during the last month.
1. I drool a lot (I told you...molars). 2. I like to sit in my book box to read.
I know just what to do with the keys. I can't quite turn the door knob yet, but soon - very soon. (Also please note, I love to play with the empty egg carton. I can rip it to little pieces very quickly....so fun.)
Daily Chores. Just taking out the trash.
I found this drawer under the oven. You wouldn't believe all the treasures in here!!
Okay, this is just the best. We have a tree - in our house! Every morning I come downstairs and remove all the ornaments I can reach. Yay!Beads!!
This is my girlfriend Lillie. We are on our first date. Isn't she the cutest?
It's been a busy month!!
Big Hugs - Chesson

4 comments:

CelebrateTheNest said...

Love it! Great picture. Hope to see you guys soon.

The Colorado Carrs said...

awww that was great. and how is momma feeling?

JTP said...

isn't the drool for molars like ten times worse than drool for the other teeth! I don't get it! We too have no ornaments on the tree :-) Oh well.... How are you...where are the picture of you all pregnant?????

Unknown said...

chesson, we love you.
how are you doing?