Thursday, February 25, 2010

27 Weeks and 18 months

I'm 27 weeks preggers now. Next week I'll start my third trimester. Where has the time gone? Little Anna Corbin should be weighing about 2lbs now. She is moving around, but not nearly as much a Chesson did. Thankfully, I am still feeling pretty good. Chesson just hit 1 and 1/2. Again....Where has the time gone? We went for his check up, and he's still in the 90+ percentile for weight and height. How we love our chunky monkey! He is so much fun these days. It seems like he is learning something new every day, and he is always so proud of himself. His newest trick is this: If I ask Chesson where 'sister' is, he points to my belly. Of course, he has no idea what 'sister' means. ~ Hmmmm - Maybe I should get him a book on being a big brother.

6 comments:

CelebrateTheNest said...

still looking as beautiful as ever!

Jessica said...

books are helpful for sure!! Aww yall are so cute.

I have a friend here in Pagosa that is pregnant with her third. Her son was a monster baby (almost 10 lbs) and her daughter was tiny (6) maybe that will be the same for you!!!!

JTP said...

you look great and what a fun trick :-)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

You are too cute!! The second pregnancy flies by huh?! I still am in shock about that. I can't wait to meet Anna Corbin. She is going to be such a sweetie like her brother.

ashleywheatley said...

congrats!! i didn't know you were pregnant again!! chesson is adorable and so are you

Unknown said...

you two are so cute.
i can't believe it's gone this fast, she is just around the corner.
chesson...will's twin....is adorable. i know that joke is probably getting old, but it's so true. chesson is already 1 1/2, what a big boy!
thanks so much for the help with the sickness, i hope to turn the corner soon!!!