Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break (part 1) - Our Angel

A couple of weeks ago my doctors told me to try to slow down a bit. Evidently, having 4 braxton hicks contractions every hour isn't ideal at 30 weeks. So, I've been trying to bring life down a notch. But, I found it a bit challenging to really slow down, since there's an adorable 19 month old around that doesn't really think sitting on the couch all day is very fun.
Not to worry though - Granna is here to save the day! Chesson and I went to the beach last Monday (we stayed all week), and Granna spoiled us both rotten. It was just the 3 of us for 5 days. Seriously, this woman is an angel. She played with Chesson - and I rested (we're talking 10 hours of sleep a night). It turns out that the doctors are right, if you slow down, the contractions simmer down. How 'bout that?
Thanks Granna! We love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you got to get to the beach and rest. nothing like some help.
i cannot believe you are 30 weeks, that is crazy. i know it may not seem fast to you but it seems to have gone by so fast.
really glad though that you have managed to slow those braxton hicks.

Jayfire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.