Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Click....Take a Pic

Diego anyone? -- I cannot stop cartoon songs from constantly running through my head. Sadly, I think they are taking up space in my brain where there might have previously been some useful information. But, that is a post for another day. This post is a play by play of my attempt to get a pic of me and the kiddos. Really, it was just wishful thinking....
-------
Me: Quick, take a picture before Chesson realizes what's happening.
Chesson: Wait, you're taking my picture? No thanks.
Anna Corbin: What's going on here...
Chesson: I'm outta here.
Anna Corbin: Thank goodness, you were squishing me.
Me: Chesson, please, just one picture with your sister. Please.
Poor kid, as he's trying to get away, he hit the floor. So, as you can see, I put Anna Corbin down and had a snuggle with my little man.
Anna Corbin: Hey! Hey! You two -- What about me?
I actually think this sequence of pictures is better than anything staged! It's a very accurate picture of my life - pure chaos! I love it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I now have that song stuck in my head. Thanks. Good thing yall are so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

o so cute. they are really better than any posed picture you could get.

JTP said...

cutie pics.... love AC in her outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!