Monday, September 20, 2010

Diaper Deals...

It's no secret - I love a deal. I hate to pay full price for clothes, groceries, and diapers...especially diapers. In fact, I usually don't pay more than $6 for a jumbo pack. But yesterday, I outdid myself. Corbin was so impressed he told me to take a picture and put it on the blog. So, here it is. 7 packages of diapers. I spent $33 (so, $4.71 each), AND Rite Aid is sending me a $10 gift card. It's kind of sad the sweet satisfaction I feel about saving money. Living with Corbin for 5 years must be rubbing off on me.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW!!! I would say that is defiantly worth blogging about!!!

Laura Robinson said...

Can you share your secret?!?

I can get some great deals on clothes but I haven't learned the diaper trick yet...and as you know, with 2 littles still in diapers every penny counts!

The Cox Family said...

Way to go! That's impressive.