What a happy, happy girl. If anyone makes eye contact with her, she smiles at them. Usually she lunges towards them too! Not too much ruffles her feathers...she's cranky if she's hungry or tired (who's not). Otherwise, it's all smiles.
Oh, how I love this age. Anna Corbin and Chesson are both just so much fun right now. Chesson is sweet to her, and she is mesmerized by him. 

Anna Corbin is sitting, crawling, and determined to walk. She will pull herself up on anything she can get her hands on, and just smile that proud smile!! 

She also is saying, "Mama" -- Oh, melt my heart!!
5 comments:
Her and Hollings need to hang out!!! They have so much hair, and they smile a lot and they are both just so darn sweet. A perfect match! I was just thinking today how much I love 10 months. I know AC is not 10 months, but it is just a great age. Glad life is so good for you!
so so so sweet!
Byerly Anna Corbin is just precious just like her big brother!!
So fun. And I guarntee each day gets more and more fun...if you can believe it!
precious family. she is so cute and growing up so fast. i cant wait until jack is 8 months!
Post a Comment