pee pee." These are the words I have heard Chesson yelling from his room the past few days at nap time and bed time. -- Last week, the kids and I were at the beach with my mom. My sweet, sweet Mama volunteer to fully take care of Anna Corbin, so I could focus on getting Chesson potty trained. The first day and a half were a bit dicey. But, we were at the beach, and I was looking at the water while Chesson was peeing on the deck, so it wasn't really too bad:o) By day 3, he completely got the hang of it, and we've been accident free. I realize this could change at any minute. And, in complete honesty, he's in pull-ups at naps and during the night. ~ Chesson ran around in his underwear...Cars, of course, the entire week.


Once we arrived home, this 2 year old realized if he just yelled from his room that he needed to pee. Someone would come get him. Let me tell you, he has milked that for all it's worth. Of course, at some point sleep is really necessary. (You don't want to be around when a 2 year old is sleep deprived.) So, we told him that was it, no one was coming the next time he called.
Here is how we found him when we came upstairs.
He was sound asleep, with his hand under the door, clinging to his paci. Bless his heart. I would feel bad for him, but he has a nice double bed that he could have crawled into if the floor had been too uncomfortable:o)
He was sound asleep, with his hand under the door, clinging to his paci. Bless his heart. I would feel bad for him, but he has a nice double bed that he could have crawled into if the floor had been too uncomfortable:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment