Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just like in high school..

We celebrated Maria this weekend. She got hitched at the Biltmore. How lucky are we that she chose that awesome venue? It was a bit like a fairy tale. -- For her and for me:o) Hello sleeping past 7am, hello Pumpkin Spice Lattes (that's right, plural), hello long lunches, and window shopping....ahhhh....it.was.perfect. I have known these girls for nearly 20 years. What? That can't be right. We must have met when we were 2;o) What a gift that we have stayed in touch all these years?! Our day to day lives are different, WE are all different, but we just pick up where we left off....with a whole lot of laughter. And, really that IS the best medicine. I was going to say that it's just like when we were in high school, but now that I think about it...it's even better!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you had a great time!

Minivan Mama said...

It looks like we all really love the camera! Love you girl! Fun, fun weekend!