The wind was blowing, but the sun was shining. No complaints here! The kids loved having the beach to themselves. I just love being at the beach!
 |
| meals looked like this :o) |
 |
| Anna Corbin is always excited when there is another girl around. It seems most of her days are filled keeping up with the boys. |
 |
| the bounce house provided plenty of indoor entertainment |
 |
| i guess she was hoping to go for a swim |
 |
| also, this happened. heads down, thumbs up.... |
We dug, we ran, we rode bikes, we bounced, and we laughed until our stomachs ached and our eyes watered. What more could you ask for?
1 comment:
your pregnant!!!!! OMG!!! I am so happy for you and I hope that you are feeling well. I know the last pregnancies were a little rough on you. My mother in law was telling me about your blog post about being at the beach. We are at the beach now and the weather is not so great and will be cold all week. She said you all still had a ball so I thought I would check in on you. Such an exciting surprise! I miss you and hope I get to see you soon one day!
Post a Comment