Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Windy Gap 2013

18 years ago my life was changed at this place.  Throughout college I spent countless weekends working here with my best friends. 13 years ago I had the privilege to live here for a summer.  Never, ever, did I imagine I would be here with my family one day. My heart and soul are filled with joy as I think about all the amazing memories Windy Gap holds for me. 



sweet friends 


becca and brian came for the day on sat



1st time on a horse - Finbar











Chesson's highlight was once again horseback riding!  I have to say, I thought Anna Corbin might be a little skittish, but she sat right on up in the saddle and smiled the entire time.  -- Our sweet Danielle was in the horse barn (she is one of our dear dear babysitters) and gave the kids a secret tour later where they were able to feed some of the horses.  Thanks Danielle!

Chesson on Ricochet. 

rolling down the hill

corbin's highlight

oh my goodness, oh my goodness --  my sweet family ---  i love you all!!!!


Windy Gap -- It gives us the freedom to say YES to just about anything.  It gives the kids a place to explore and discover. It gives us the chance to laugh hard, sing loud, and hear the Good News!!  What a treat to spend a weekend soaking up this beauty.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

awww, this makes me homesick! Miss you friend!