We took a September beach trip which turned out to be my favorite trip of the summer. The weather was amazing and the beach was ours!
![]() |
| Papa and his only grand-daughter -- She is already aware of her powers....watch out! |
Chesson learned to boogie board. Some rides were smoother than others:o)
I just love this wave jumping picture. Chesson was enjoying every minute of it...he thought the big waves were fantastic! Anna Corbin really want to be a part of things, but was practically crawling onto my dad's shoulders for fear of getting too splashed!
Recently they have become the sweetest playmates. I'm going to try to remember these pictures the next time they are having a not-so-sweet moment!!
Walker was there too, but he stayed home for our beach days! Many thanks to Gra-Gra for snuggling with Walker so I could get out and play.









No comments:
Post a Comment