Friday, June 20, 2014

Baby Walker turns 1


Just so we're clear.  We will still refer to him as Baby Walker.  Maybe forever.....k?  Here are some pictures of his party, narrated by Walker, obviously.  

Have you seen this ridiculous hat my mom is making me wear?  The balloon on the the other hand, is awesome.  

Mama, who are you kidding?  I'm taking it off.  Seriously. 


Hmmm -- What's this?  It's kind of weird feeling.  
Ha, I got my hat off.   



Oh I get it now.  This is delicious.  What is it?  Can I have more?  

It's my birthday and I'll eat cake in your picture if I want to! 


Smiles for you Gra-Gra! 

The cake was good, but what's happening now?  Really Dad, Really?  

Daddy, that tickles....stop it.  

I'm so grown up.  Check it out.  I can play with Anna Corbin and Chesson.  

Happy Birthday Sweet Walker James!  



No comments: