I LOVE Christmas! Chesson had a wonderful 1st Christmas. We celebrated at my parents house in Apex. Becca and Brian were there to round out the party. It could not have been more perfect. On Christmas morning, we ate breakfast while Chesson took his morning nap. Then, we all sat in the den and opened our gifts.

Since Chesson is just 4 months old, he didn't get too many presents. As you can see, he was happy just to be with his family:o)

Here are a few of Chesson's Christmas outfits. There are a few more - but, I can't seem to find any pictures of them. I had the most fun getting him dressed each day around Christmas. I can't help it, I just think he's the cutest thing I've ever seen!


2 comments:
looks like y'all had an amazing christmas!! he's such a happy baby :) i can't wait to see you soon!! i promise i'm going to come up at meet the little guy
i totally missed the last post! how is that??? i love those pictures of him and of course love the horse! chesson is just so sweet. i can't wait to see him and you of course!
Post a Comment