Thanks so much for inviting us to your lake house!!
I can't believe my baby is almost a year old!! My oh my - people say that the time will fly by. They say you won't remember what it was like to have a newborn. They are right! We visited our cute new friend Lillie this weekend, and she is just a precious little peanut. Corbin and I were trying to share with her parents what it was like when Chesson was that young, and we were surprised to find that we couldn't really remember all the details. I guess that's how we'll all get tricked into having more children (right Sunday?). (Note: that is not a proclamation that I am pregnant or thinking of being pregnant soon, it's just an observation :0) )
Chesson is weighing in at 25+ pounds, and wearing 24 month clothes. I keep thinking that my biceps must be huge from lugging that sweet boy around with me all day, but no such luck. All I have to show for his weight is a sore back --- oh, and a really cute chunky baby!
Moving on to the biggest news around here....Chesson took his first steps on Sunday. Corbin stood him up in the kitchen and walked away to fix his bottle (thinking Chesson would just sit down - just like he usually does), and Chesson walked 6 steps over to his daddy. Of course, since then we've only seen him walk once. If you try to help him or encourage him to walk...he just cries and sits down (it's kind of funny). I suppose Chesson just wanted to prove to us that he CAN walk, he just doesn't really want to. :o)
Let the birthday countdown begin T minus 1 month! Woo-hoo!
3 comments:
he looks 2 years old in the picture!!!! i love it! he walked!!!! what? so sweet and funny that he won't do it when you want him to, only when he wants too... :-) I agree that time flies and that you can't remember any details- thank goodness :-) hahahahaha
oh it so goes by so fast. that was what kicked my butt when Wyatt was born. I couldnt believe I forgot so much.
cant believe he is almost1! Big boy!!!
i can't believe he is almost 2!! What a big boy! BR is not even wearing 24 months stuff yet :). so proud of those steps. He is the sweetest!
Post a Comment