I had a vision for Chesson's room. Painting, chair rail, and a mural were all involved. Of course, I'm not capable of doing any of those things...so, over the last few months, the family all pitched in. My dad cut all the chair rail, Corbin's parent's painted the room blue and hung the chair rail. Then, yesterday, the grand finale - My dad and sister painted a train on Chesson's wall!! Oh my --- it is everything I dreamed it would be. This is one loved little boy!!
Chesson making sure everything is level.

My mama borrowed a LCD projector, and this was the vision.
Getting started
Working on the details.
Are you kidding me - this is awesome!!
I think it's safe to say Chesson loves his train!!
9 comments:
Are you kidding me? Clearly we have spent entirely too much time talking about me and not you during our visits. I expect to see it in person this week, IFSP related or not! ;) Amazing!
I LOVE it. Perfect for a little boy. At first I thought the picture showing the projection on the wall was the chalk board paint on the lower half. That would be awesome too! I can't wait to see what you do with Anna Corbin's name.
oh that is sooooo stinkin cute!!!! I love it. CAnt wait to see Anna Corbin's room after that!!!
are you kidding me??? that room is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE it!!!! the train??? oh the train- wdp is envious! Now I can't wait to see the nursery!!!!
hahah- I just read the other comments and sopmeone else said are you kidding? I guess we were thinking the same thing.....
The room looks amazing! Byerly, that was such a great idea.
Oh Byerly Chesson's room is adorable! That train turned out GREAT!! I can't wait to see what you have planned for Anna Corbin's room!
Uh oh, I just read over the comments and it sounds like the pressure is on for Anna Corbin's room. You can do it Byerly!!!
that's awesome byerly. great job.
it's so unique and creative.
chesson aka will's twin obviously adores it too, little cutie.
Post a Comment