Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Corbin is turning.....well, one year older. I can't really bring myself to tell you his age because it's just so much younger than me. If I start thinking about it too much, I feel just a bit too old. -- He has been busy at work for the past week or so, not getting to bed before 1am yet. I think one night he came home around 4am. But does he complain about it....nope. Does he say he's tired....nope. Does he still come home to give Chesson a bath and play with him before he goes to bed...yep. Therefore, on Corbin's birthday, I think that I am really the lucky one! He is an amazing dad, and he loves us well! Tonight we have a babysitter (thanks Granna & Papa), and we're going out to a fancy dinner (thanks Gigi and G'daddy). I'm excited to hang out, and I really hope he doesn't fall asleep in his steak...haha! Happy Birthday my love!!

3 comments:

JTP said...

he's not tired because he is so young :-) hahaha...what a cute picture!

Byerly said...

haha JT, that's probably right!

Jessica said...

funny!!! JTP

What a great man!!! Happy Birthday Corbin!