Thursday, March 31, 2011

The countdown to 1 year...

Anna Corbin is 11 months old, and she is scrumptious! I think she is the happiest child I have ever seen. Of course, I might be a little bit biased. These days she is cruising on all the furniture. She loves to stand, but doesn't seem quite ready to walk yet. She loves to stick out her tongue and blow rasperries. She thinks it's hysterical. This month Anna Corbin got 5 new teeth!! Her lovie became a permanent fixture either in her hand or in her mouth! Check out her hat. As you can see, she is a fair skinned beauty. So, she is going to have quite a hat collection. Anna Corbin and I will be rocking our big floppy hats all summer long.
Chesson is really all the entertainment she needs. He's actually all the entertainment any of us need. He's a fun kid!

Oh - pure cuteness if you ask me:o)

1 comment:

CelebrateTheNest said...

love, love, love this little one!!