Anna Corbin is 10 months old. The time is officially flying by. I was thinking of what I should write about her this month. She's crawling, cruising on all the furniture, eating some of what we eat, and still a happy, happy girl. The real news this month is this....
Wowzers - check out those awesome curls. When Anna Corbin is finished with her bath, I brush her hair, so it seems pretty straight. We've been noticing that it was getting a little wavy, but this was a shock to both Corbin and me tonight. I didn't brush it right away....and these
beautiful curls appeared. I am just in love!! I'll be brushing her hair before her bath from now on!!


Red hair from
Gra-
Gra. Easy going demeanor from Papa. Blue eyes from Gigi. Curls from
G'daddy. I tell you what, Anna Corbin, you are one special, special girl!!
2 comments:
oh my word! I have got to see that baby girl! I will be in Raleigh April 3-4 (possibly 5) for a photography workshop. My friend and I are staying with Ashlee. Would LOVE to see you!
ohhh my- those curls are to die for....poor Corbin when she is a teenager- watch out!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment