Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day

We spent last weekend celebrating Corbin!! This really means, we just spent the weekend together. In a rare turn of events, we didn't have any plans!! It was laid back, easy fun!! We went to the playground, had a picnic lunch, washed the car, and ate ice cream.
What's gonna work? Team work (name that cartoon).
Chesson said, "look at me, bubble face!"
Daddy's little helpers.
Fun at the park.
There is a new little ice cream shop in our neighborhood. It's the kind where you walk up, order, and eat outside. The ice cream is DELICIOUS. It's all natural and straight from Mapleview Farm in Chapel Hill. Seriously, it's the best ice cream I've ever eaten....and I've eaten my fair share over the years. I love that we can walk there, and that we all really appreciate good ice cream. It's the little things, right? Corbin, you are the most patient, fun loving husband a gal and her kiddos could ask for. We love you THIS MUCH (picture us all standing with our arms outstretched and touching....)!!

No comments: