Chesson and Anna Corbin started at a new school this year...AND they have already been in school a week!! They love it, Walker and I love it. It's a win-win.
![]() |
| My big kids....love 'em |
The new school requires uniforms, which at first I was not excited about, but they have quickly grown on me. Polos and khakis are always adorable. And getting dressed in the morning has become easy-peasy!
This month's school theme is "Grace and Courtesy." They are learning to interact with the manipulatives in their classroom, other students, and their teachers. They greet their teachers each morning and have a quick routine they follow before finding their way to circle time. Yesterday, as Chesson and Anna Co were playing I heard Chesson say, "Let's make some silence." What?! I love it! They are learning the ropes of a Montessori classroom, and it seems like a great fit for both of them.
They are excited to go to school, which is really what matters to me most.



1 comment:
Aww this is precious! Reminds me of my days in uniforms and all the fun things that come along with it! Uniforms are definitely the way to go. We always had fun accessorizing with our shoes! hahah Love y'all glad they are loving school :)
Post a Comment