Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas!!

We were fortunate enough to celebrate Christmas for the entire month of December. Here are a few pictures to show some of the fun we had.
Every Friday we have playgroup. In Dec., all the kiddos dressed up for a little photo shoot. :o)
Chesson is able to climb on our furniture these days. So, we thought we'd get him a chair of his own. He LOVES it!! Every morning he drinks his milk and watches his cartoon in his new chair. My parents gave Chesson some new Christmas jammies...and this bear that Chesson likes to take everywhere with him. On our trip to FL he slept with him in his carseat.
This year we visited Corbin's family in FL for Christmas. Chesson was spoiled rotten...and loved every minute of it!!
This Chesson's cousin Kobe (the sweetest labrodoodle I have ever met). Chesson loved giving Kobe hugs and kisses...a-dorable! -- Can you tell that's Corbin's brother? They look just a little bit alike don't you think? Chesson actually looks more like Lawton's baby pictures than Corbin's.

5 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I just cant believe how big he is getting. That sweet boy and his hair are toooooo precious!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

he is awesome, and what a fun Christmas!! I LOVE your sweater too.

JTP said...

so fun! I love his chair :-) He looks so cute the way you dress him :-) I just love it :-) You look great too!!!!

Unknown said...

i love that boy, cute pictures of the playgroup.

two Excited nests said...

Love Chesson's chair, he's such a big boy! Hope the pregnancy is going well. We look forward to seeing you guys, hopefully at Thanksgiving, so I can take more pictures!!!