Thursday, February 10, 2011

9 months

Anna Corbin's 9 month appointment snuck up on me. I can't believe we are rounding the corner to one year.
I absolutely love everything about this age. She is taking two naps a day and sleeping 11 hours at night. She's eating when we eat, crawling around, cruising on furniture, and all smiles. Anna Corbin loves to play. She is happiest when someone is sitting nearby, but she is content to play on her own. If a familiar face walks into the room she waves her arms and wiggles her body in excitement. It's precious and a wonderful confidence booster!
She is eating great and up to the 34% in weight...a huge improvement from where we were. She is in the 94% for height, and officially outgrew her infant car seat. I had to make a quick to trip to buy a new car seat immediately following our appointment.
She and Chesson have a precious relationship. She loves to play with him, and he is so kind to her. He will give her toys to play with and really isn't bothered by her. This picture makes me smile. I know it won't always be this way. So, I'm trying to enjoy (and remember) these sweet, sweet days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. that went so fast. she's precious byerly. as are you. I LOVE that red hair, just can't get enough of it.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

she is amazing. I really think her and Chesson look so much a like,except for the hair! I love this age too. So much fun.