The Graves Family
----
2 weeks ago - Chesson wasn't feeling well at school. When Corbin got there, this is what he found. Chesson sound asleep in the office on a mat. I can say with confidence, Chesson has never fallen asleep anywhere except his crib or his car seat. I knew there was something very wrong. Hello stomach flu.
Fortunately, there are no pictures of me with the stomach flu. I assure you, it was not pretty.
--
Thankfully, Corbin and Anna Corbin didn't get sick. Then, last week, I took Anna Corbin for her 9 month well check up. Now, I hate to blame the doctors office, but I'm pretty sure she didn't get the flu from our house...since we've been well for 2 week.
--
She was sick on Friday afternoon, but slept through the night and started drinking from her bottle again on Sat. We thought she was better. Boy were we wrong. She was sick again in the afternoon, and proceeded to get worse through the evening. The nurse at our pediatricians office told me that we needed to take her to the ER. We've actually done this with her before. So, I wasn't overly concerned. She was hooked up to an IV, since she was dehydrated. But, then she just refused to eat or drink anything...so, that admitted us.
She started feeling better on Sunday afternoon, and thankfully took a bottle (of gatorade). We were thrilled to be discharged!
Do you think there is any chance Corbin can avoid getting sick?
3 comments:
oh my... oh my... take care sweet friends.
oh sweet baby in the hospital crib. break my heart. Hope all are well very very soon!!
oh my- she looks so sweet, but pitiful in the hospital crib....poor thing!!! hope you all start feeling better asap
Post a Comment