Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm a big boy!

Chesson loves to tell me that he's a big boy. This morning I was trying to track down some baby wipes, and he said, "Not baby wipes Mama. Big boy wipes." Since he's a big boy now, we thought it was time to move him to a bed. We set it up in his room yesterday. Corbin put him to bed in it last night, and we didn't hear a peep from him until 7 this morning. I guess he really is growing up. sigh.
Chesson just looks so grown up reading in his new bed before his nap (just 15 min. ago). He's still quiet in there, so hopefully that means he's sleeping.

Good job buddy! We're so proud of you!!

4 comments:

CelebrateTheNest said...

WOW- I'm so impressed! Love the blanket :)

Jessica said...

way to go big boy!!!

Minivan Mama said...

Way to go Chesson! Just caught up on your blog. Can't believe how big everyone is getting! Such a sweet family B!

JTP said...

nice job- the switch for us was horrible- yeah chesson!!!!