...We're ready for preschool!
![]() |
Anna Corbin's teachers had mailed her a picture of themselves...genius! She has been walking past it for a week saying their names. She was the first one in the room. She walked right in, hung up her backpack, sat at the table, and never even looked back at me. This girl was ready!
Chesson was a little more hesitant about going into his room. I think it was just first day of school jitters...I always got them! We found his cubby, then he saw those toys on the table and he was hooked.
I promptly went to the grocery store all.by.myself! I bought everything on my list...this is no small feat people. I always forget a couple of things...even if they are on the list. Then, I came home and put it all away in a semi-organized fashion (not a really organized fashion...let's not get too carried away), and I didn't leave anything the in car.
We all had a great morning:o)




No comments:
Post a Comment