Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wing Span

Annie moved in with us last week.  Welcome Annie!  Corbin initiated her into the Graves house the best way he knows how....we all measured our wing span.  Evidently, the length of you arms from fingertip to fingertip should be the same as your height.

Corbin is unusually proud that despite his 5'10" height, his wing span is 6'2".  
very accurate measuring happening here













I am 5'7" and my wing span is exactly the same.  I'm just normal like that. 

Annie is a whopping 5'4" and her stretch is 5'7".   "That's why I was such a good volleyball player." she told us.  




 Yep, Annie we think you must have been a beast on the court....all 5'4" of you;o) 





I am still a bit unclear on why it is better to have such a long reach.  You'll have to consult Corbin about that.   Poor Annie, she's got 9 months in this crazy house.  Y'all should probably pray for her.  

2 comments:

lawton said...

Pretty good wingspan sure, but how is her motor?

Sarah said...

I feel bad for Annie for when we come to visit...Corbin AND Lawton in the same house. Please prepare her.